WHAT INFORMATION DO WE STORE?
Given that Dadinci is implemented on multiple platforms, the information collected every time you make a request can be grouped into two categories, those related to the Users and the ones related to the Requests:
- USER INFORMATION:
- - The Username: username in the platform where the request was originated.
- - The Platform: platform used to send the request e.g.: Telegram, Discord, etc.
- - The Server/Guild (Discord): the name of the server/guild on Discord where the request was sent.
- - The Request: the simulation requested by user.
- - The Result: the simulation's summarized result.
- - The Detail Result: the detail result, e.g. the individual result for each die.
- - The Timestamp: the moment in time when the requests was processed.
All images generated for specific request are deleted from the servers and we do not store them.
HOW THIS INFORMATION ARE USED?
We use this data for statistical purposes, and to know how Dadinci is being used and for auditing the results.
WHO DO WE SHARE DATA WITH?
We do not share any personal information stored in our database
FOR HOW LONG DO WE STORE DATA?
We keep detailed data for 5 years, and older data is kept in aggregated form.